Closing Awards Sunday, October 6th @ 5:00 pm (IndieCade Village)
IndieCade culminates with a closing gameplay (of course) and awards. Join us in the IndieCade village for the fun and celebration as Festival Wide Awards are announced for Audience, Media, and Developer Choice!
- The Audience Choice Award
- Each year, IndieCade invites attendees to vote for their favorite game of the festival. This is a great way for indie developers to feel appreciated by the audience!
- The Developer’s Choice Award
- Each year, IndieCade asks its finalists to vote for their favorite game of the festival. This is a way for indie developers themselves to acknowledge their admiration for the work of their peers.
- The Media Choice Award
- New this year, IndieCade is inviting attending Media to vote for their favorite game of the festival. A great acknowledgement by the media with their discerning taste.
- Make sure to Vote for your Audience Choice!
- After playing your way through the GameWalk don’t forget to vote for your choice. Every vote makes a difference! Every attendee gets the opportunity to have their voice heard.
Cookie Bingo is a delicious game by Anna and John. Grab a cookie, select a challenge category and GO! A Cookie Bingo cookie includes four quadrants, each of which is specific to a challenge category. When you complete a challenge for one of your cookie quadrant categories, eat that quadrant of your cookie. The first person to complete a challenge for all four of their cookie quadrants wins. Cookies Bingo cookies are custom made and provided by Isabella's Cookie Company: www.isabellascookies.com
Ballots are available at registration throughout the weekend.