FEED (Fish Elders' Eternal Digestion) is a 3v3 character-based multiplayer game where basketball meets meets tug-o-war meets three-person potato sack race in a bizarre underwater world of sentient limbs and insatiable Fish Elders. In FEED, swimming together means winning together.
The game is best enjoyed with six players. Each team takes control of an amoeba-like aquatic organism made of three characters in a race to out-feed their respective FISH ELDERS. Players can choose from one of three characters:
- The STUNNER, whose ability can knock out friends and foes.
- The DASHER, who can get a burst of speed in any direction.
- The ANCHOR, who can become invulnerable and immovable.
There are three ways to feed the Elders:
1. Bring the Urchin (the big ball) back to your Elder’s mouth. Make sure to bring the Urchin back to the Elder of your team's color.
2. Point the Clam at your base for a steady stream of points.
3. Collect the fish using the center of your team's three-limbed creature and bring the fish back to your base. Your center can hold a maximum of 10 fish.