//Watch out for some spontaneous IndieCade play happening near you!
IndieCade will be instigating a series of Ninja games @ E3. Come out and play with us!
(see details below)
Sign up for the IndieCade mailing list and twitter to find out when we will be gathering for a variety of gameplay and social events throughout the year.
Come and Ninja...
After a Ninja-filled GDC, IndieCade will be taking it to the Los Angeles Convention Center for some fun-filled Ninja adventures. Stay tuned to our twitter and facebook for updates as the time gets closer.
It is likely we will be giving out Submissions Discount Codes for those of you submitting in the 11th hour so come and join us.
Tell your friends!
RULES OF NINJA
Ninja is a theatrical, turn-based combat game!
Goal: Be the only remaining Ninja! Eliminate opponents by striking their hands with your own on your turn.
How to Play:
1) Players form a circle, each standing arm's width away from each other.
2) On the count of "3..2..1.. NINJA", all players jump into Ninja poses.
3) Winner of the last round begins. Turn order proceeds clockwise.
4) On your turn, you are allowed to make one swift Ninja-like movement. This can involve your whole body. Eliminate others by striking their hand - the wrist is not included. You must stiffly hold the position you end your move in.
5) You are allowed to move once the player before you has finished his/her attack. If the previous player is not attacking, you may take your turn as soon as they move.
6) If you are attacked by another player, you may dodge using only your arms.
7) When only two players remain, they begin the final duel. The remaining Ninjas stop fighting, bow, and stand back-to-back. On the count of "3..2..1.. NINJA" they jump into poses. The boldest goes first and play resumes normally. The game ends when one player remains.
a) Be Ridiculous! Winners are not necessarily the most celebrated players; playing with style is more important.
b) No pullbacks! You must remain in the position you finished your move in... again: ONE SWIFT FLUID MOTION
c) All players must have open palms at all moments in the game. Hands cannot be pressed directly to your body.
d) Be truthful! If your hand was struck, you're out.
e) The only referee is the crowd. Impress the crowd, and you might be able to get away with a bit here and there.
f) Have fun! Remember, there will always be another game of Ninja.
HvZ at IndieCade.