Welcome to USC
IndieCade was welcomed into a new location for our main event this year: the University of Southern California's School of Cinematic Arts complex, home to the Interactive Media & Games Division.
More great photos are on their way.
Twelve groundbreaking games (of many) and two amazing individuals were honored with IndieCade awards:
- Trailblazer Award: Rand Miller
- Game Changer Award: Toni Rocca
- Grand Jury Award: 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
- Visual Design Award: Infinit-O
- Audio Design Award: Soundstage
- Game Design Award: Hamlet-Mobile
- Story / World Design Award: Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
- Technology Award: Threadsteading
- Impact Award: Replica
- Interaction Award: The Order of the Oven Mitt
- Jury Choice Award: Hyper Light Drifter
- Audience Choice Award: Bad News
- Devloper Choice Award: We Are Chicago
- Media Choice Award: You Must Be 18 or Older to Enter
We hope you enjoy this conversation between Celia Pearce and keynote speaker and Myst creator Rand Miller. Stay tuned, more videos from IndieCade Festival 2016 will be here in the weeks to come!