IndieCade’s yearly evening carnival of play
Saturday, October 12th
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Night Games is IndieCade’s most popular signature event, its annual party after dark. Taking place Saturday, October 12th, Night Games closes out the Festival with a wonderful evening of gameplay that features emerging and immersive new works, a packed slate of our favorite creators, a focus on large-scale physical and hybrid games, and pure outdoor fun.
This year, we’re excited to announce that Glitch City LA is curating Night Games.
As well as:
- AR Paintings by Tahnee Gehm
- Colorbaths by Kate Parsons / Ben Vance
- Cricoterie by Michaël Samyn & Auriea Harvey
- Drop City by Peter Burr
- Electric Zine Maker by alienmelon
- Fancy Seeing You Here by Nick Fortugno
- It’s Fulfillment! A Massively Multiplayer Collaborative Storytelling Game by Xalavier Nelson Jr.
- Nature Machn by Jerry Belich
- Spacechat by Brendon Chung / Uli Gurgel
- Tina’s Pro Birding by Kent Sheely
- Voter Hero by Asher Vollmer + Paul Robertson
- & Stellate Hexany by Daniel Corral